1. Introduce yourself. Who are you, where are you from and what do you do in life.
Hey my name is Quintescence. I was born and raised in the Bronx NY.I recently signed to Rockboy Records, multi-platinum Dr period label. I was just five years old when I found hip hop.
2. How you met H.E.R.? How did you find Hip-Hop, or how did Hip-Hop find you? Share some memories about that? When and why did you decide to make music yourself?
Music was my way of releasing all my stress. My mother was on drugs when I was a kid so writing was my way of releasing my frustration.
3. What do you want to say with your music? What is your message? Can you live from your music already? What are your future goals?
I do not do anything else for a living. I have had jobs before but I made a way for myself in the music industry to get revenue. A lot of people say that I’m a role model for women and that the game needs me. I’m not perfect but I try my best to represent hip hop and women in the best light.
4. In your opinion, what is the key to success?
In my opinion, the key to success is hard work and consistency.
5. Your shoutout to the other Ladies living Music.
I want to shout out my Rockboy family, Dr, my team Quintescence, Big foo, Clip, Cheyyenne, Jack, Deshawn, and the bx for being behind me.